A Toy From Our Childhood

      Did you ever have a toy that you were obsessed with? I did, it was a fishing game, and I loved it. Many of us have had toys that we can not live without, but it may suprise you that their are some kids who grew up without any toys at all. My Mom grew up in India and she did not really have much to play with, but that did not stop her from having fun. She lived very close to family and she had alot of cousins, and I mean alot. They would always visit and play together. My Mom had a big backyard which they used as farmland. They all played their having so much more fun than any toy could ever possibly bring. Her childhood really shows that we don't need all sorts of extravagant toys to have fun. We can all have fun by spending some time with family and friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Would Your Perfect Home Be Like.

Pictures From My Life

What Do you Binge?