My Favorite Book Series

What was your favorite book? Is it part of a series? Do you like to read single books or books that are apart of a series. Personally I love books from a series, because they create a larger story. The Characters of a series are much more evolved than characters of a single book because their is a lot more reason and space to talk about the character. The story line is also more detailed and much larger. Also most series put everything that happen in previous book the the final book which makes it extremely interesting to read. My favorite series is the "Micheal Vey" series. I am still wait for the final book to come out. Of course I still like some single books, I highly recommend the book "Nightfall" It's a great book for all sorts of readers.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Would Your Perfect Home Be Like.

Pictures From My Life

What Do you Binge?