Some Brave Souls

2/24/2018

Dear Diary,
                  I recently saw a very sad documentary about children from the Holocaust, "I'm Still Here." It talked about the daily changes that children from that time period had to go through told through the diaries written by many of the children who lived through it. I was shocked at how cruel the Nazis treated children. They placed all Jews into ghettos. If they didn't work they would be deported to certain death. Many people died from starvation and disease. Children were treated no different than adults when it came to work, but children were much more likely to be deported to the death camps because they generally would not work as well as adults. I think that this documentary will have have a big effect on people. It will make them realize how hard it was for these children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Would Your Perfect Home Be Like.

Pictures From My Life

What Do you Binge?