The Cheesecake Factory


     I don't know about you but I love to eat. I like to try new foods and let my taste buds explore. I'm not much of a chef and I can't really make anything impressive, but I know some places that can. My favorite restaurant is The Cheesecake Factory. They have amazing food, and great service. I have been to The Cheesecake Factory a few times and every time was better than the last. 
     As soon as we arrive we try to get in line as fast as possible. We get a small device that will magically tell you when there is an open table. While we wait, my siblings and I wander over to where all the cheesecakes are. We take our time to choose which ones we are going to order. This is always the most difficult part of the trip; choose which cheesecake because they all look so good. By the time we choose our table is ready. We follow an employee to our table and sit, waiting. 
     After a while our menus are brought to us and as my dad looks through the main dishes, the rest of my family, once again, looks at the pictures of all the cheesecakes. After we order the food, we start to eat the bread that we brought to our table. It is always amazing but we are told to not fill up on it. Finally the food arrives. 
     We look at it almost drooling, smelling the strong smells of all the spices. We take smaller plates and take out little bits from the main dishes. This way we can all taste the different types of food and find out which one is my favorite. After eating the main course we order the long ago decided cheesecakes. The cheesecakes do not take very long to come and as the waiter comes with the cake everybody is sgnal the waiter to put the cake down in front of them. When the lucky two take the first spoon and their faces light up we know it’s good. Once everybody is finished we head out. We always leave satisfied. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Would Your Perfect Home Be Like.

Pictures From My Life

What Do you Binge?