What Do you Binge?

Is there anything  that you absolutely love; a series of movies a TV school or a nice book series? Are you biting your nails till you run out waiting for the next part to come out? I know I do. A few years ago as I walked down a library hallway, devastated that I could not find a decent book to read after searching for a week, I saw out the corner of my eye, a nice blue lighting cover, for a book that I had never seen before. I stopped abruptly and picked up the book."Michael Vey", I read. It seemed like a really weird book at first glance, but I was desperate for something to read, so I took it anyway. It was one of the greatest decisions that I had ever made. By the time that I had gotten home, I was already done with half of the book. Ever since then I had waited for so long to for the next book to come out. I had counted down the last days till the last book came out. I was devastated when I was not able to buy the day it came out. No library had it yet so I guessed that I would just have to wait. To this day I still have not been able to read it.     

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Would Your Perfect Home Be Like.

Pictures From My Life