My Life In As Soundtrack

Today I'm going to show to you guys, some music that I think that expresses my life, Hope you enjoy.

           Do you ever feel like you just made a huge mistake, and regret it? I wish that I could go back in time whenever I wanted. I have made some mistakes that I wish I could change.The song, Yesterday talks a lot about wanting to go back to a happier better, more peaceful time.

          Sometimes  things aren't going so well. It seems as if the entire world is against you, but not matter the circumstances the song, Happy will always make you feel better. This song will enlighten anybody's mood, and it's helped me out on several occasions.

        Their are many times in life were I feel like I lose everything. I feel like giving up, but I know that if I can keep going I will accomplish what I have set my mind to. The song Stitches, shows that you can keep going on, and recover from anything.

         Somethings I know that their is going to be a big change. Somethings I can sense that even when things look bad, that it's going to get better. I remember a time when I was horribly sick, but one day I knew that things were going to change. This songs talks about the feeling you get before a change, Something Big.

        Their are times when you just need to believe. When I moved away from all my friends, I had faith that I would make new friends. I believed that anythings was possible and that I could make some lifelong friends. I belived that I would have a better life by moving. This song really shows that you should Believe.

     

       


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Would Your Perfect Home Be Like.

Pictures From My Life

What Do you Binge?